I gave my last final today. Now I just have a bunch of grading to do. For those of you keeping track, my post titles for the past week or so have been the main events at my job. I was tutoring yesterday for this Geometry exam.
I experimented with a new pocket square fold today. It came out pretty aggressive, but I think I like it. I have trouble doing folds that I like with the points sticking out with my cotton squares unless it is a flat fold of some kind. This may work. I’m curious about how this fold would look with silk squares. Stay tuned.
Also, it’s suppose to be super hot tomorrow. I won’t see any kids tomorrow, so I’m going with shorts. Fun shorts at that. Look out for those tomorrow.
- thepreppyswede reblogged this from guystyleguide
- svengabriel likes this
- redevancesmoderne likes this
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from acutestyle
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- evolutionofagentleman likes this
- jiforce likes this
- jopara reblogged this from guystyleguide
- jlangenbeck likes this
- guystyleguide reblogged this from acutestyle
- postivevibesandradtimes likes this
- brklynbreed likes this
- acutestyle posted this