Nothing convinces you to actually mess around with the settings on your camera like wearing an outfit you really like.
Valentino Uomo Vest
Gap OCBD shirt
Daniel Cremieux purple knit tie
J. Crew Chinos
Allen Edmonds loafers
- theodinspire said: I’ll have to second suitsandboots and say that if you had a navy blazer on, you would have all the peoples giving you their number.
- theodinspire likes this
- acuteobtuse likes this
- suitsandboots likes this
- suitsandboots said: I think a navy blazer over this whole thing would make it sick-nasty.
- afistfulofstyle likes this
- afistfulofstyle said: I agree with the silentist, except it’s the vest and trousers that are just too close for me. I love the tie/shirt combo. Though it wouldn’t work for work I think this would look fantastic with jeans. Also, socks/tie? excellent work man.
- oswaldgrouse likes this
- weformlikevoltron likes this
- movingrelief likes this
- guystyleguide reblogged this from girouxmcisaak
- thesilentist said: I like that tie with the outfit, however, I’m not completely sure about pairing the blue shirt with it. Maybe a white shirt instead? I feel as though you can’t have both the blue & purple together w/ that vest & trousers.
- girouxmcisaak posted this